OS2U’s Risk Adjustment Mentee (RAM) program is a 6-month on-site course that provides an opportunity for Bell County area residents who are interested in medical coding to learn, earn, and intern in Medicare and commercial risk adjustment.
This unique program consists of:
- AAPC Risk Adjustment Course
- CRC Bootcamp
- 250 Home Risk Assessment Practicum
- 250 Medicare Risk Adjustment Practicum
- 5 month paid apprenticeship with OS2 Healthcare Solutions
Upon completion of the program RAM students are offered a paid apprenticeship with OS2 Healthcare Solutions.
Supplies Necessary for Program:
- AAPC Membership
- CRC Workbook
- 2020 ICD-10 CM
- Ddesktop with Dual Monitor
Program Pre-requisites: Successful completion of medical terminology and Anatomy and Physiology course.
There are no reviews yet.