OS2U’s CDEO Bootcamp is a 4-week online exam prep course designed to focus on the common and most challenging coding concepts of the AAPC’s Certifed Documentation Expert-Outpatient examination. Students meet once a week with our instructor to cover exam domains and test taking strategies to improve speed, confidence and competency.
Included in course:
- 3 online mock exams
- AAPC Certification Documentation Expert Outpatient Course
- Access to online coding resources such as, AHA Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, Merck Manual, 3M and more
- Student communication forum via Slack
- 16 CEU’s
- Certificate of Completion
Supplies needed for course:
- Current year ICD-10 CM, AMA CPT, HCPCS
- CDEO study guide
- CDEO exam voucher
- Tabs and highlighter kit
Pre-requisities: Must have completed a medical coding course, attempted CDEO or currently certified/registered with AAPC or AHIMA
There are no reviews yet.